Freitag, 6. April 2012

Hello world

Welcome to my little corner in the world wide web!

This blog is about me - a mother of two who loves to sew, bake, cook and photograph. Of course that's not all I like but this is what this blog will mainly be about - delicious sweets, fresh breads, cute bentos, homemade sewing goods and more.

I'll write this blog in English and German (my mother tongue). I won't translate it 1:1 because it would sound jerky sometimes.

Enough talk. Let's get started.
xoxo
Mrs. Matcha

*********


Willkommen in meinem kleinen Eckchen im World Wide Web!

In diesem Blog geht es um mich, eine zweifache Mutter, die sehr gern näht, bäckt, kocht und fotografiert. Und darum wird sich der Blog auch hauptsächlich drehen - leckeren Süßkram, frisches Brot, niedliche Bentos, handgenähten Kleinkram und mehr.

Ich schreibe diesen Blog auf Englisch und Deutsch (meine Muttersprache). Übersetzen werde ich nicht 1:1 sondern sinngemäß, sonst klingt es teilweise einfach zu abhgehackt.

Genug geredet. Los geht's!
Eure
Mrs. Matcha
Pin It

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen